Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal and advisory services.
- We are thriving: Mazars started a single accountant in 1940 – we are now 13,800.We have doubled in size since 2006, with over €1 billion in turnover.
- We are innovative: Mazars is the winner of two ‘Audit innovation of the Year’ Awards (Human Rights audit and Corporate Culture audit).
- We are integrated: more and more Mazars employees are working abroad every year; we have a unique brand and global visual identity; we connect digital communities, with 80,000 followers on social media.
- We are transparent: Mazars is still the only audit and advisory firm to publish a comprehensive annual report and consolidated financial statements showing who we really are.
- We are involved, via our participation in current global debates.
- We are principled: we are committed to the UN Global Compact, its 10 founding principles and the Woment Enpowerment Principles; we are working to define global reporting standards with the IIRC.
Mazars values are:
DIVERSITY | INTEGRITY | RESPONSIBILITY | RESPECT | INDEPENDENCE | CONTINUITY
We have defined three core business convictions on which we hang these six values and have defined a number of behaviours that we would expect to see if we were living these values. We call these behaviours “applied values”:
Relationships are everything
- We respect those we work for and with.
- We value the cultural diversity of our clients and colleagues.
- We are a meritocracy, providing coaching support and inviting candid challenge in equal measure.
- We listen to every voice, encouraging initiative and innovation.
- We communicate honestly, effectively and promptly with every client and colleague.
- We prize unselfish ambition, valuing collective success ahead of personal achievement.
- We build strong and diverse teams, having confidence in who we are and what we do.
- We strive for an environment where every team member and client feels valued, respected, included and understood.
Excellence is a mindset
- We take responsibility for the needs of our client and the quality of our work.
- We provide continuity of service.
- We make every effort for both external and internal clients and never get lost on the extra mile.
- We serve our clients with a personal touch, backed by our big experience.
- We provide consistent technical excellence and brave innovation where required.
- We take time to understand what makes each client unique and see their challenges as our own.
- We are in this for the long term, building the Mazars brand and deepening client relationships.
- We are enthusiastic brand ambassadors to both external and internal clients.
- We demonstrate independence.
- We exhibit integrity in everything.
- We make a difference in the lives of our colleagues, clients and communities.
- We do what we say and execute promptly.
- We hold one another to account for our personal and team integrity.
- We bring humanity to our professional service.
- We always think independently, and in our roles as auditors and advisors we act independently.
- We offer to our colleagues timely, frank and honest feedback.